Here are some great fall gift ideas under $20.00. These are great gifts for a special occasion or simple hostess, teacher and thank you gifts. I’m one who tends to go with the classics like flowers and chocolate, but they are classics because you usually can’t go wrong. My list from left to right:
1. Gourmet caramel dipped apple covered in pecans with milk & white chocolate swirls. Like I said, I focus on gifts where you can’t go wrong! I found this for $8 at the Harvest Festival in Lewiston, NY and know exactly who it’s going to already. This is from AdamsApplesNY.com. They have a great selection of dipped apples including Cheesecake, Cookies & Cream, Apple Crisp, Toffee and more.
2. A ready-to-go all natural mix for home baked Pumpkin Bread, another great find from the Harvest Festival. It comes with the dry ingredients needed for a loaf of bread and nuts & cranberries. The packaging is adorable and it includes complete instructions for $4.50. This is from LodgicalHomesteadCreations.com located in Hamburg, NY.
3. Next up is one of my favorite four letter words……….wine. Living in Western New York I often pick up wines from the Finger Lakes and Niagara Region. As the temps cool and cooking patterns change I like to give a nice Chardonnay or a Cabernet at this time of year and typically pick up a bottle in the $10-$20 range.
4. Who doesn’t love a chocolate dipped cream cookie? I found this 12-pack of Belgian chocolate dipped sandwich cookies at HomeGoods for $7.99. Not only is it a great gift, but it’s wrapped in very nice packaging and each cookie is individually wrapped in a fall color or leaf designed foil.
5. Flowers are about as classic as you can get. I love to have fresh flowers around my home and I love to give them as a gift. I picked up this beautiful fall bouquet at my local grocery market for $20.00. The colors & blend of flowers are just beautiful and add fall flair to any room in an instant.
6. Last but not least, I love this elegant fall candle in “Autumn Spice”. The packaging is beautiful, the scent is amazing and your gift recipient will be able to enjoy it all season long. This was another great HomeGoods find for just $9.99.
Happy Gift Giving!