Classic cookie with a Pumpkin & Spice twist!
Yield: 32-34 large cookies
You will need:
2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 cup light brown sugar
2 sticks (1 cup) butter at room temp
1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1 1/4 tsp vanilla
2 extra large eggs
1 1/2 cups pumpkin spice chips (10 oz. bag)
1 cup white chocolate chips
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt. Set off to the side.
3. In large mixing bowl, mix together the butter, white sugar, brown sugar and vanilla.
4. Add eggs to butter & sugar mixture one at a time.
5. Add flour mixture to butter & sugar mixture until mixed well.
6. Add in the pumpkin spice chips & white chocolate chips and mix.
7. Using a medium/1 Tbsp cookie dough scoop, scoop the dough onto the baking sheet about 1 1/2″ apart. These are large cookies so don’t put the dough too close together.
8. Bake at 350 for about 13-14 minutes for a softer cookie, or 15-16 minutes for a crispy cookie.